There have been many mornings this month when we have woken up to the earth covered in beautiful snow! It is so lovely. I have now admitted to some that I do love the winter time. I never thought I could say that, but it really is beautiful. Although I like the winter, I can only handle it for about 2 months or so. After Valentine's day I am ready for spring.
And what a better time to snow! Christmas is coming and that song about a white Christmas is always on the radio and it will be white this year. Plus, we needed some good snow so we could go snowboarding before we leave the country to summertime!
One of my favorite things is when the sun makes the snow all shiny. What a beautiful world we live in. I believe that the winter is just one of God's many signs of the giving of His son. As the earth is covered in glorious white so can we be as our Savior is, covered in white, being whole and pure and clean before Him.
2 comments:
That picture of the winter tree is gorgeous! I'm so jealous, we really don't get that kind of weather in the south.
I know I missed it, but, Happy (late) birthday! You look really cute in your dinner pic. :)
Yeah, Tim took the job in SLC so we won't be going anywhere for a little bit. We'll move to the Draper area in the spring, but that's it. When do you guys leave for New Zealand? We'll be back in UT on the 29th.
Post a Comment