1. I love french fries. More than Chocolate, I love french fries. In the book 1984 they have chocolate rations which seem to get smaller week by week. I would be able to live with that. In fact, I could be happy with no chocolate the rest of my life. But french fries? And I know that it is probably the worst food that one could possibly love, but I just can't help it. And I am grateful that I don't ever crave french fries, but when I go out to eat, I love to get something with fries just because I love them.
2. I have a life goal to write a book. Many people have mentioned that I should write a book someday. I don't think it is such a bad idea myself. There are a few things in life I think everyone should do. One is write a poem and enter it into a contest--which I am proud to say that I have done. One life goal down. One of my next is to write a book. As you can see from this lovely image, my book is still blank.
3. I have dreams of living in Italy above a bakery when I'm old. I would love to wake up to the smell of fresh bread everyday. And I think Italy just seems so rustic and romantic. I don't expect that this dream will ever become reality, but one can always dream.
4. I live in a bubble, like bubble boy. I have never been stung by a bee. I have never had a cavity. I have never broken a bone. I have never sprained anything. Knock on wood. I once told one of my good friends this and his reply was, "You need to get out more". I get out plenty, in my opinion, but I just live in a bubble.
5. I am obsessed with weather.com. I check the weather at least once a day. I don't know why I check the weather so much. I just feel like it makes me feel like I know what is going on in the world I guess. I even check the weather for places where I am not--like where my family is. It's nice to know what their day is like!

6. I have never had my wisdom teeth out. I only have 2 wisdom teeth on the bottom and the dentist said that if they don't ever come in don't bother taking them out. So I still have them.
7. I think everyone but me is a crazy driver. Just kidding. One of my pet peeves is when people speed up and then cut you off and then go slower. What kind of crap is that? Like on the way down to AZ, I put my car on cruise control and I passed this car and then Wyoming (I give other cars on the road names sometimes) passed me and then I passed her. This happened 4 times before she finally sped up for good. But honestly, I was going the same speed the whole time. She was the one who couldn't make up her mind about how fast to go. It drove me crazy! So there, I guess I am the crazy one--driven by other people's poor driving.
1 comment:
you are so cute! i am glad to know that there will be more chocolate for the rest of us while you clog your ateries with trans fats!! Happy Christmas to you both!
Post a Comment