
For Thanksgiving this year Ashton and I went down to Arizona. Hello warm weather! We had a great time with friends and family. We are grateful for the time we were able to spend down there and the relationships we were able to rekindle and keep alive.
On our way back, we stopped in Vegas to celebrate our Anniversary. Our anniversary was in September, but because Ashton was still selling in Atlanta and I was in Utah we didn't get to be together, so we planned a little trip on our way back from break.
Ashton has wanted to see the Lion King musical forever and so we finally went to it. It was absolutely amazing! And I loved seeing Ashton's face light up like a little kid. He was so happy the whole time. That is his favorite Disney movie. He loves the message of the movie and how it seems to parallel the gospel. That we are children of divine origin and although we lose our way sometimes, we still have a Father in Heaven who knows and cares for us and wants us to return and be like Him. I'm glad he enjoyed it so much.
We also got to stay in the Bellagio. That is my favorite hotel in Las Vegas, mainly because of the water show. We had a great trip...a nice little getaway.
No comments:
Post a Comment