So...
I have finally updated this blog. I have been horrible at keeping up this past semester. School was so busy and then on the weekends family events and church callings took up our time. I know...excuses, excuses. But we have finally put a few highlights of our life up. I didn't realize how many people read our blog until we didn't put anything up and then people made comments about how we haven't posted for a while. You all will have to forgive our lameness.
We are grateful to have so many people who love and care about us and want the best for us in life. We are also grateful for those who make our lives full and meaningful. We love our family and our friends and are grateful for your influences in our lives. We are excited about this upcoming year! So many wonderful things to look forward to! We will attempt to do better at keeping this thing up and running!
2 comments:
Congratulations on not being lame anymore! :)
You FINALLYYYYYYYY updated! Didn't I bug you about this in Nov? I am glad to hear that you are doing well and the baby name you picked out it adorable. I cant wait to see pictures when she is here, she is going to be so beautiful. Good luck with the thesis. I remember my last couple months of grad school so I feel your pain. Love you both!
Post a Comment