Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ricketts Glenn State Park


So I have not posted anything for a long long time. The end of July to the end of August was crazy. I was traveling someplace new every week and Ashton's office got moved down to Atlanta and there was no internet connection. So I haven't been able to post. But now I have some time and a connection. So here we go.

Last year while we were in Pittsburgh we found a state park in PA that has a hike that includes 22 waterfalls. And I wanted to go so bad. But we just couldn't find the time. So right before Ashton's office got moved down to Atlanta, we took a little road trip. It was so beautiful!

We made a little stop in Scranton, home of the Office. And then took some back country roads back down to Baltimore. We were traveling on the 16th of the month and every month on the 16th we make pizza, but since we were gone we stopped in at a small town restaurant in Slocum, PA and had some of the best pizza we've ever had!

We left for Atlanta the day after we got back from our trip and Ashton's office stopped in Chattanooga, TN and sold there for a few days. Choo Choo is a great place for mountain biking and hiking. So many trails that are all so beautiful!

For more pictures click here

No comments: