Today is Lydia and my 3 year anniversary and I just wanted to let everyone know how blessed I feel to have such a SUPER WOMAN wife!I've been meaning to blog about how spectacular she is for a long time, especially after last semester. Lydia had one of the hardest semester's she's ever had, her grandpa died, she took some time to spend with me and got behind in school work, trained for a marathon and then ran a marathon and took a comprehensive final 2 hours later! She overcame some pretty crazy odds last semester and she'll do it again this semester too! And all the while she has to put up with and take care of me. She truly is an amazing woman.
On this wonderful 36 month anniversary I wanted to express to the world (or really just anyone that reads this blog I guess) how much I LOVE my dear Lydia.
I have been whooped by Lydia Anne Buswell for a long time. A lot of people don't know, but on one of our first dates I told her I wanted to have a "celestial relationship" with her. I was initially just thinking that if eventually I was going to have a "celestial relationship" with someone that I may as well start practicing what it was going to be like. But the truth of the matter was that I probably knew deep down that it was going to be a really special and eternal relationship.
I've been so blessed and honored that Lydia has chosen me to be her eternal companion! I feel so out of my league when I'm around her. She carries the most amazing countanence and is always beaming! I love how she lights up a room and can brighten anyone's day that she talks to. I am so amazed at all that she is and all that she will become.
Lydia I just want to tell you that I love you so much...but the words and the actions can't really express how deeply I care for you and how deeply I love you. You mean everything to me! You are the perfect wife for me and you are going to be such a great mother to our children! I can't wait to have a big family with you.
These past 3 years have been the best years of my life and I know we'll have an eternity of years to come that will be even better.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!
6 comments:
Way to go guys. Happy 3rd and congrats on your upcoming arrival! Our world has turned upside down since Abella was born in July but we're loving it. Hey Ashton, seriously man, I can't believe how much you look like Patrick Swayze. Has anyone told you that? We're excited to have the SD Buswell's in attendance at Abella's blessing this Sunday. Take care!
You are the sweetest husband ever. Lydia is so lucky! Congratulations on your upcoming addition! Oh, and we'd love for you to stop by our blog sometime--www.run-n-stitch.blogspot.com
Love you guys.
The Dillons
beautiful! she is a catch, i agree! many more happy anniversaries to you both. love you guys!
You guys are such an amazing couple. We are lucky to have you as friends! Happy anniversary!
Haha! I love the picture! Where did you learn how to photoshop so well?
Haha! I love the picture! Where did you learn how to photoshop so well?
Post a Comment