Ashton's grandpa Buswell has been really sick for quite some time. While Ashton was here in Utah we went to visit grandpa. Ashton loves his grandpa so much. Grandpa was a WWII veteran and has amazing stories. He is a wonderful grandpa, always there when you need him. He is Ashton's biggest wrestling fan. I'm sure he could have taken my champion down in his prime. Maybe he still could. We are grateful for his loving guidance and influence in our lives, directly and indirectly. He is one of the many reasons we are proud to carry the name BUSWELL!
1 comment:
I'm so jealous you got to visit Grandpa. We live so far away, which makes me mad because I wish I could visit him too. Oh, and our little guy, Samuel, would love to wrestle you sometime (coming up our way any time soon?). He's got some pretty mean wrestling moves--maybe it runs in the genes?
Post a Comment