I love my program. I can't say it enough. I love my professors, my classmates, and one of my favorite parts of my program is funday Fridays. Every Friday we take some time to practice what we preach and do something recreational. This week we went rappelling. The view was amazing. The company was superb. And the food was fantastic--hot dogs and s'mores! I look forward to many more good times with the best program in the world! (Oh and welcome to the Marriott School of Business! Our department changed schools and is now in one of the top 20 schools in the nation!) I can't wait to graduate from the same college as my husband--top tier!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Back to School = Back to Funday Fridays!
I love my program. I can't say it enough. I love my professors, my classmates, and one of my favorite parts of my program is funday Fridays. Every Friday we take some time to practice what we preach and do something recreational. This week we went rappelling. The view was amazing. The company was superb. And the food was fantastic--hot dogs and s'mores! I look forward to many more good times with the best program in the world! (Oh and welcome to the Marriott School of Business! Our department changed schools and is now in one of the top 20 schools in the nation!) I can't wait to graduate from the same college as my husband--top tier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment