Pinnacle Christmas party 2008, Ashton and I were were sitting around the table with some selling mates and then the raffle started. The prize for a trip to somewhere in the Caribbean for two came up and the winner was....Ashton Bushwell! Bushwell, Buswell, Whatever.
So we planned a trip to Cancun--all expense paid. We stayed in an all inclusive resort and went snorkeling, drove speed boats, rode atvs. It was all so much fun.
We actually went a long time ago. Back in the middle of February, but school has just been so busy that I haven't had any time to write about it.
We loved our trip, and have compared it to other experiences that we have had since we have been married. And although the resort was nice, we really love just staying at the down and dirty, in the trenches with the locals.
2 comments:
I am kinda jealous!!
man you guys always get so lucky. you must be righteous!
Post a Comment