Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Updated...finally!

I have been such a slacker in the blogging world as of late. Things with school and keeping up with Ashton has kept me busy. But I finally found some time to kill...or be distracted from other, more pressing items of business, and update this thing.

We have been having such a great time traveling and being outside (Utah has been so lovely lately) that I just haven't had time. So many things to blog about, but no time to blog about them because we've been so busy doing them!

So, there are a few posts below which briefly describe our Thanksgiving and Christmas, a few outdoor adventures, and Ashton's birthday. I hope it's not too boring!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Finally is right!

Kaleen said...

Yeah!!!

Maginot said...

Fun to get caught up on your lives, what fun adventures you guys are having! So when are you coming to So Cal to visit?

CJ said...

Oh my goodness. One day we are going to have you over! I really want to see you at least once before we leave Utah. It looks like we'll be sticking around after graduation instead of moving back east immediately, so there is still time! We'll be here at least through December. What are your plans? When is your program over?