Monday, March 30, 2009

Summer '09


Only one more week left before Ashton heads out to start selling for the summer. We will be in Baltimore this summer, which we are both so excited about. I have spent countless summers out there living with my grandparents and uncles. It seems like I'll be going home. We are excited to be spending time with family again this summer!

And there are so many things that I have done out there that I want to take Ashton to do. We have done many of them already (as we have made trips out frequently and also living in Pittsburgh last summer), but there is so much to see and do out there. I love the east coast!

So Ashton will be leaving in a week, and I will be staying to finish up my semester. He will fly back at the end of April and we will drive out together and get there the beginning of May. We are also excited for the drive out. We are going to add some capitols to our list for our croquet tour!

I will miss you a lot. Good luck Ashton! Keep it real! Rock and Roll! Huff and puff!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I cant believe that you are spending your summer out here... and I am moving back west!

Life with the Warrens said...

so lucky once again. we are trying to move just to save money!

Tanya Z said...

okay, first, i'm jealous of the east coast move. i miss it so much. tim and i were thinking about doing something with you guys before you move somewhere, but i guess we're too late. hope you have fun and good luck in your marathon!

Jenn said...

Hey! So I was doing a bit of blog-surfing/stalking and came across your blog and just had to say HI. Our husbands were in the same mission in New Zealand and my husband actually trained yours to be A.P. Bryan Schiller is his name. I'm sure Bry would love to keep in touch with Ashton, our blog is private jemeno83@hotmail.com is my email and we'll send ya an invite. You two are such an adorable couple!

Unknown said...

Hey Ashton,

I just wanted to say that people in Baltimore think it's suspicious when someone comes to their house at 8pm selling them security systems. Honestly, I thought you were planning on robbing the place. :) I'm glad I search around and found your blog. I apologize for not buying a system from you, but best of luck selling them in the future.

-Jason