Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Park It
This little Hallie bear LOVES going to the park. Because we have such nice weather we go to the park multiple times a week. We go through lots of sunscreen (and still have farmers tans) and have lots of fun. Hallie's favorite thing is the slide. She climbs up in quite easily and goes down it just so she can climb back up. She also is quite fond of the swings. She rather seems to enjoy "under-dogs" seeing as I disappear, then reappear every time. She just laughs and laughs. We are loving being able to be outside so much. Not many days pass when I don't think of how grateful I am to be in a place where Hallie can play outside so much without having to bundle her up like a tick about to pop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment