Thursday, April 28, 2011

Egg Hunt

A few weekends ago Hallie and I went to our friends church for an easter egg hunt. It was so much fun. They had different activities that helped tell the story of Jesus and his crucifixion and resurrection. The last activity was the easter egg hunt. At first I was holding the bag and Hallie was sticking them all in. Then, I think she realized that it would be faster of we changed jobs---She held the bag and I put them in. She reaped a lot of treats that day. It was a hot day and all the chocolate candies melted, but luckily were saved in the fridge for me to eat later. I don't even think Ashton got any, poor guy. We had a great time at the pool afterwards cooling off from our hot egg hunt.
This egg did not even stay on the stick for a second

With the parachute

My little bunny

Bzillions of eggs


Reaping the rewards

No comments: