You inspire me. I have now updated this blog, although it is not very detailed, it is up to date. I suppose I spent more time writing my detail in my journal, than here on this blog. But it is a good thing that we have the phone so that you can get all the details, but now you have some pictures to go with it. I'm glad you encouraged me to update, even if you are the only member in my audience. We can't wait for March when we get to see you and then post pictures of our adventure with you on our blog. We love you!
Lydia
4 comments:
I read it too!
Thank you Lydia!!!!! Can't wait to come see you!!!
I've just started blogging again, so I'll also be a reader!
Hi Lydia, I am glad you decided to get caught up on your blog. I still think of you and enjoy reading your posts and seeing how that adorable Halle is growing. She looks like so much fun! Glad you are enjoying the west coast!
Post a Comment