Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Padres Present...


I suppose it has been a few months ago now, but let me tell you about Mormon night at the Padres. The San Deigo Mormon choir was to sing the National anthem for the opening of the game and Ashton was dying to do it. We missed the rehearsal because Ashton was at scout camp, but he talked his way into being able to do it. The director emailed us the music and we were in. So the night came and we enjoyed singing our little hearts out right behind second base with the beautiful choir. My favorite thing that Ashton said about this experience: "I have never known anyone who sung the national anthem at a pro baseball game before this. Now I know 2 people: you and myself." And now you all know at least 2 people too.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love all your new posts! Thanks for sharing.