I love camping. I love being out in the great outdoors, cooking on the camp stove, melting smores over the fire, singing songs, telling stories, hiking, sleeping under the stars (or at least trying to sleep), everything that goes along with camping. We ventured just east of San Deigo to enjoy the great outdoors for a night. It was wonderful. And that little Hallie is a trooper. She was great and she went to bed great and she slept great. And the next day we went for a hike and it was nice to be outside. Unfortunately, a fire had destroyed much of the landscape back in 2003 and the effects were still quite obvious. But it was still nice to be up, up and away.
 |
| Good morning Mr Sun! |
 |
| Mom: "Apple" Hallie: "Cheese" |
 |
| On our hike |
 |
| Can you see the charcoal forest? |
 |
| Don't mind that my eyes are closed | | | | |
|
After we got home, we were so hot (our car doesn't have AC and we got stuck in traffic on the way back). So we decided to jump in the pool. Hallie LOVES to swim. She could be in her swimming suit all day if I let her hoping that if she is in her swimming suit maybe she will go swimming. She even carries it around the house some days. She loves to splash and kick her legs. She could be in there for hours. That little fishy. I love it when Ashton goes with us because then he is the one who gets in with her. I don't mind getting in the pool, I just wish it was warmer. That is the only time I wish it got hotter here in San Diego. That breeze just makes it so cold when you are all wet.
No comments:
Post a Comment