Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Posting OVERLOAD

Just to warn you....

So I took a little hiatus from posting on the blog due to many reasons...being on vacation, not having the internet connected on my computer, busy just living life. But I have finally taken the time to just sit down and get it done. So there are like 10 different posts or something all the way from August to right now. So go ahead, take a browse, see how the last few months have been for the Buswells. We think they have been wonderful!

2 comments:

CJ said...

Hi Lydia! I just read all of your posts!I am glad you updated because I have been wondering what you guys have been up to and dying to see more photos of little Hallie. What a fun and busy 6 months. Europe sounds amazing. You are just incredible girl, can't believe you running all over Europe. Glad you are moved now and settled into your own place, too bad it is the other side of the country from Georgia. Guess we won't be running into you anytime soon. :) Hallie is such a cutie. Well good to hear from you and I hope you are enjoying your Christmas in San Diego!

Love ya,
Carrie

Life with the Warrens said...

my brain just froze after all those posts!