Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moved


After much consideration and many visits, Ashton and I have decided and have already moved to San Diego. Ashton's brother Jordan lives here with his family and is an entrepreneur of sorts and Ashton decided that he would really love to work with his  brother Jordan. We came down in October and then again in November. Ashton had been looking around and interviewing at many different places and this seemed to be something that he wanted to do and was excited about doing. So we found a place and moved down the weekend after Thanksgiving. We have settled in nicely. I don't mind the cold Utah winter, but I sure got used to this climate quickly, especially being from AZ. No white Christmas? No problem. I'm still getting used to the fact that I live in a place where many people come for vacation. We love the people here and we love being close to Jordan and Rebecca and their wonderful kids. We look forward to finally being someplace for a while.

1 comment:

Life with the Warrens said...

umm... why haven't you come to visit me yet? my babies could be here anyday now but if they don't come i will have them removed from me on the 12th of Jan. we would love to see you all!