So Ashton came and was here for two weeks. It was the greatest two weeks. We spent tons of time together. Babysitting, going to the temple, a trip to Logan, taking naps together, going to a movie (a real novelty for us).
And now he is gone back to New Zealand. He is such a hard worker and I am so proud of him and all that he does.
I love you Ashton. I am grateful for you, my little Maori! I can't wait to see you again soon! Give all of New Zealand my best regards. I can't wait to go back.
Kia Ora Ashton! And Ka Kite Ano!
2 comments:
I am sure this time that he is away will fly by! In the meantime you can continue having amazing adventures with your Masters program that is way cooler then mine! lol
He's in New Zealand, I so wish I was in New Zealand! Your program sounds awesome. And looks like you have been doing lots of fun things recently. If you two are ever in California, we would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment