On the 16th of this month we celebrated out two year anniversary! It has been a fantastic two years together. We have traveled the world and met people with beautiful hearts. We have had so many growing experiences together. We certainly can't imagine life without the other in it.
Ashton wasn't here on our actual day, but he had come out a few weeks earlier and surprised me by taking me to the Anniversary Inn. We stayed in the Bridal Veil Falls room. It was so cool. We also went out to eat at Cafe Pierpont--and found that they went out of business--a year ago! So we went to the Red Iguana and I got to have my favorite Mexican dish--the chimichanga.
Happy Anniversary Ashto! I love you!
3 comments:
It sounds like you had an amazing anniversary. I hope you have another great year together and of course many many more!
you guys are the cutest and when i grow up, i want to be just like you lydia! congrats on your honeymoonin' summer of love traveling the world!
Hi guys! I saw a link to your blog on Natasha's blog. Good to catch up a bit (although I'm still a little confused on where each of you are...). Happy [late] anniversary!
Alicia (Packer) Langstraat
Post a Comment