So I have been terrible at blogging lately, but all for seemingly good reason. Not ever being by a computer with internet seems to be to be a good reason. In August I went to Florida and Alabama with my uncle and his family. It was so amazing! We stayed in Destin--the most beautiful place in Florida--white sand beaches; teal, glass-like water; tons of fun in the sun! I really enjoyed Alabama too. We went on this dolphin boat ride up into the swampy areas and saw all kinds of wildlife. It was amazing. Thanks Phil and Lori for taking me with you guys. I had a great couple of weeks with you!
So I say "the end of Pittsburgh...sort of..." because it was the end for me, but not the end for Ashton. He has done such a phenomenal job this summer. Every year he fine tunes his managing skills and his selling techniques. He is a fine salesman. I always tell him that if he can sell me he can sell anyone! Pinnacle decided to keep an extension office in Pittsburgh and asked Ashton to stay and manage it. He is the one who knows the area the best and he has already done so well--managing the top office in the top region. Number 8 office in the whole company. Great job Ashton! So he is there, in Pittsburgh, still selling.
And I am here, in Utah, still going to school. I can't complain. I love school. BYU started again the day after Labor Day and I started again right along with it. Master's degree here I come! The Youth and Family Recreation program has treated me well so far. There is tons of reading, but I like reading. There are so many interesting things to learn, and so many perspectives to see things from. I love the people in my program, especially those in my cohort. I really think that it is going to be a fun two years.
In a week and a half I am going to fly back out to Pittsburgh and drive back with Ashton. We are greatly looking forward to it. We can't wait to hit up some more capitols on our capitol croquet tour! We are also looking forward to going to Omaha to see Uncle Blair's sculptures as well as Nauvoo for some church history.
1 comment:
that sounded so cool. have you been to see every state in the continental U.S.?
Post a Comment