Shortly after Ashton and I returned from our trip out East, lots of cards began to be played that have altered our plans slightly. Atlas, Ashton's former employer had to merge with another company so he is now working for Pinnacle Security. To me it's all the same, but it will be different I suppose. We were supposed to be cruising the Mexican Riviera this week, but I really just wanted to stay home and have some kind of routine for more than a week or two. Plus, I really wanted to get some more research done for my professor. So, Ashton decided that if we weren't going to go to Mexico, he might as well go to New Zealand to try and get people to sign up for the network marketing company that he joined, called Agel.
Halloween was good we went to see Thriller up at the U. It was fantastic! I must say that some parts were really scary!
All in all, life is good and we have been greatly blessed to be where we are and have the opportunities that we do. Life's possibilities truly are endless!
1 comment:
So Ashton is in NZ right now? Well I hope he has a safe trip and everything is going well for you guys. Miss you!
Carrie L.
Post a Comment