Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pop-Pop, we'll miss you

December 18th, we got a call saying that Pop-pop had passed away. He was an amazing person who would have done anything for anyone. He had a big mouth and a soft heart. If it was in his mind it was on his tongue. He loved the rebellious ones and admired the good ones. We all flew back to be at the funeral, which was right before Christmas. It was a sad occasion, but wonderful to see our family out east. We love them and are glad to have their love and support of us. We were happy to find Gram holding herself together and being the strong woman that she is. We are lucky to still have her and have her know our little angel.

1 comment:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Lydia, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad that you were able to spend time with your family. I have great memories of your grandparents.