We spent some great time in Chapel Hill walking around UNC.
We ate dinner at The Top of the Hill.
And on this night Bethany caught her very first firefly!
We enjoyed time at Carolina Beach.
We all took a nap listening to the beautiful waves
and then ended the day right with Ritas.
We enjoyed the US National Whitewater Center in Charlotte.
This place was amazing!
The had tons of stuff to do in the great outdoors.
The had tons of stuff to do in the great outdoors.
We enjoyed 2 rafting trips and some kayaking.
There was just not enough time to do everything...
biking, hiking, rockwalls, geo caching, etc.
Although not pictured, we went to the massive Farmers Market, we ate yummy food on the 4th of July and enjoyed the fireworks with you. We had a great time with you Bethany and were so sad to see you leave. You are such a great friend to us and a good example of doing what is right. We could just sit around at home just hanging out and laughing with you all the time. Who knows where we will be next summer...maybe another visit will be in order?
1 comment:
Ya! I made it on the blog! I'm not a big fan of that picture of me, though. :) My sister said that she already edited 2 of the rafting pics. I thought that she was going to only do one, but apparently she's going to do them all.
P.S. I want a Rita's out here!!
Post a Comment