So obvoiusly I'm not doing too great on this turning pictures thing and I am too lazy to take the time to figure it out. So we are all just going to have to deal with it, annoying as it is.
Height: 23.5 in
Weight: 12 lb
Head: 39.5 cm (I think I remember this one right?)
Well, dear Hallie,
you are 4 months old and can do so many things. Girl, you're amazing! You love to sit in your bumbo and play with your tinkling butterfly. You can grab things at are really good at eating them. You love to read books and look at all the pictures. You love to look in the mirror every morning, you always smile at yourself...so cute. You love to take baths: always splashing and laughing in the tub. You love your daddy, epecially when he makes silly noises with you. You always growl. You know when your bottle is ready and you always grunt when you see it. You also grunt when you want to be picked up. You are getting so strong and can stand up with a little help. You love car rides and singing. The doctor said we can start feeding you solid foods...which will be fun! You have the sweetest smile and funniest little squeal when you are happy.
You can sleep all the way through the night. At 3 months I stopped feeding you in the middle of the night but you kept waking up around 4am and I would stick your binki in and you would fall right back asleep. Well after a few weeks I was tired of that....so, I put you in the other room's closet on the other side of the apartment and closed the closet door, the door to that bedroom, and our bedroom door and let you cry it out. The first night when I woke up at 6am to go running you were crying your lungs out. The next morning you were crying but not so bad. The next morning and ever since then you have been sound asleep! You figured it out and are a great sleeper. You sleep about 12 hours at night and then take 3 naps during the day. The morning nap is about 1-2 hours. The afternoon is 2-3 hours and then an hour nap in the evening. I couldn't ask for more sleeping!
We are so glad you are in our family little Hallie bear! You make us all so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment