
Our first capitol of the tour--Albuquerque, NM
So my computer has been broken and then something went crazy with trying to download pictures onto the computer..... And I've been too lazy to try and figure it all out, really.
Anyway, Ashton and I have been out here in Baltimore for about a month now and have been enjoying the beautiful green landscape minus the humidity. Ashton has been selling like a mad man and I am oh so proud of him. I, on the other hand, do enough lounging around for the both of us. I spend much of the day running and then reading for school (and leisure, of course). So many things to do before the fall so speedily creeps into existence as it does every year.
On our way out to Balitmore, Ashton and I naturally had to stop and play croquet. We hit up Santa Fe, NM (and then stayed in Albuquerque with the Hardy's...we love you!); Oklahoma City, OK; Little Rock, AR (where we drove through a horrible storm); Nashville, TN; Frankfort, KY (where we saw some horses from the Kentucky derby being pulled back to safety); Charleston, WV; and Richmond, VA. It was the long way to Baltimore, but definitely the fun way.
Since being here, I have been able to spend lots of time with my grandparents and my Aunts and Uncles. We have enjoyed the poolside, as well as hoppin' birthday parties. I went to visit my friend Carrie who just graduated from GW and is now in Hollywood! Tyler and Rachel came for a short visit right when we got here. We loved having visitors! We have even been back to UT once already for right before Memorial day and spent some quality time with Ashton's family.
While in UT, Blake and I went on a fabulous 18 mile run (thanks Blake!), we all went 4-wheeling, swimming, played volleyball and just had a grand old time!
I can't believe that it is June already! Ashton and I are looking forward to the rest of the summer and have some fun things planned.
Sorry for the delayed post!

2 comments:
Awesome, I made an appearance in your blog post! It sounds like your road trip was a lot of fun and you are making a lot of progress with the State Capitols. I cant wait to see what the rest of the summer brings!
keep living my dream for me. i love to see it unravel through your pictures and words! we miss you both!
Post a Comment