Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fly Fishing


This was just a baby fish to some of the other ones we caught.


Brian, Jessie, Me, and Rachel

This Friday Fun Break was fly fishing thanks to Ramon! We had a great time catching some rainbow trout up Provo Canyon.

I am grateful for my program and my awesome cohort. I love being able to practice what we preach and grow closer together as we learn together!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Awww Lyd caught a fish! Good job!

Life with the Warrens said...

holy cow your hair is so super long it is like rapunzel almost! i love it! ps your birthday is coming up and i wish that i could be there to shove some birthday cake down your throat...again. it will feel so weird without there with ashton. email me your address at tanskidoodle@yahoo.com. love ya!

Brittney Wimmer said...

Looks like so much fun! I love fly fishing! Anyway, it was so fun so see you guys at the banquet the other night. You were so sweet to come over and visit for a minute! We so excited for you guys to go on that cruise! You deserved it more than anyone else there!

LynDee said...

So I saw your names on a friends blog, and thought I would say hi. Lydia you don't know me, and hopefully don't think I am too wierd, but just wanted to say hi and see you two. You guys live an adventurous life. Tell Ashton hello. my very seldom updated and boring blog is thebarney5.blogspot.com

Dust said...

I totally missed your b-day!!! Ahhhh! We need to get together. And totally love the hair. You're one hot mama.