Last week Ashton and I went and were lucky enough to get a little paper that shows all the birds in Pittsburgh so we can identify what lands on the balcony. We also were able to see so many different kinds of amazingly beautiful birds and we even got to feed them. When in the Lorikeet room, one brought it's food right to my shoulder and ate.
This week we went to Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. It was so lovely. I love gardens and gardening. I think gardening is one of the finer things of life to be around the things of the earth. I love to watch things grow. Even in Pittsburgh in our little apartment, I have some plants and flowers on the balcony.
Our favorite room at the conservatory was the butterfly room. There are butterflies everywhere! All different kinds!
2 comments:
Wow! That looks fun! We're going to have to do that some time!
I have yet to go to the aviary but have been to the garden and it is great!! I glad you get to go on these little morning dates! It looks like you two have a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment